How to measure for a one corner bay window pole…
Along the walls
Measure in millimetres from A to B =
Measure in millimetres from B to C =
Measure in millimetres from A to C =
Along the Return walls too?
If you’d like the pole to continue around the return walls please also measure:
Measure in millimetres from 1 to A =
Measure in millimetres from 2 to F =
- Take measurements along the walls at pole fixing height and include the full length of each wall section (even for ceiling fix poles).
- If necessary state the distance you’d like between the wall and the pole (the default is 45mm)
- If necessary state where you’d like the finial to end (the default is the mouth of the bay). The poles can have return bends too.
- Measure in millimetres as errors can accumulate and please don’t assume opposites are equal as they quite often aren’t.
- Use a metal tape measure, held taut for straight lengths (fabric or fibre-glass tape flat along curved walls).
You’ll need someone to give you a hand especially for the diagonals but just measure the walls as we’ll calculate the allowances for brackets.
We can make a pole fit with remarkably little space for brackets but please let us know if there are any potential issues.
How much will it cost?
There’s a price calculator which will give you a good idea of the cost too.
How to Order?
Here’s a link to the ordering page.